9.14.2007

Sun-Dried Tomatoes


Ever since my mom is addicted to the Italian Sun-Dried Tomatoes. To find the right Sun-Dried Tomatoes has become my unique duty before I head back to Asia.
This afternoon. I went to an Italian food store on Montorgueil for some Sun-Dried Tomatoes. The very narrow store was filled with a grandma and an unattractive couple. When it's finally my turn. I said to the short hair Italian man who served me that I'm looking for the Sun-Dried Tomatoes. With Italian sun? He asked. If possible. I replied. then I added. Is there a choice of region? He laughed.
Here in the picture you find the Sun-Dried Tomatoes dried in Italy with olive oil and herbs. They're extremely tasty. A little salty, a little sweet and the olive oil and the herbs are marinated just perfect.
I can't wait to eat it with pasta or salad.

No comments: