8.11.2008

IKEA 2009 Catalog is here!!


IKEA? My hubby's day job. The job everyone thought our apartment is a IKEA paradise, just released the new 2009 catalog to attract us all to visit the near by IKEA store asap.

As always. My hubby delivers the catalog into my hands directly from his office one week before the public distribution. And as usual. One of my favorite things to do when I read the IKEA catalog is to looking for the cat members inside of the catalog. But this year. I'm very disappointed. I've go through the entire catalog and find no cat at all but 2 fluffy dogs running on page 126 and page 246. I then right the way text to my man to demonstrate my anger. He replies: "This is very disturbing indeed. We should boycott until next year." :D

Anyhow. The online US english catalog is here

And here are some items I like:


No comments: