11.08.2008

The pretty little thing enlightening my winter


Cold and raining here, and all I have in my mind these days is to find a very frenchy large sweater dress for my closet collection before I heading back to NY.
Jet lag is extra difficult when the weather is bad. And that's exactly what I'm experiencing right now. After lazily chatting here and there online. I decided to take a small walk to gasp some air. Well. An excuse to browse some new collections in my area's fashion stores before they call off the week (most of the stores here are closed for sunday). I'm a fast walker but with my knee high boots and the wet marble street packed with fashionable people of the 2nd arrondissement. I had to slow down my pace and maintain my wave. 1, 2, 3... my usual stores browsed real fast and a new brand from Bretagne which replaced one of my favorite Jack Henry. Then couple more stores up and I decided to step in to "les petites" where always lots of items to browse and pick.
les petites' collection this winter do actually contented many thick sweaters in every corner of the store, but they're all short and bright. While I was browsing and browsing, I accidentally lay my eyes on a sales girl's sweater dress looks very close to what I craving for. And lucky me. They only got one black left.
Here I'm. Wearing my new sweater dress at home and turned of my heater. Another good excuse to worth the spent. : )

No comments: