10.23.2006

The Ark 22 Oct. 2006 DC concert


Yes. They're back on tour in US with black and gold fancy new look. And ahead of new album release date, the show is amazingly refreshing by many songs yet been performed on stage with even more confidence and glam. Regardless of my show business background and 16 years in Paris. I learned to party like French, that means explosively enjoy the moment as much as possible at the moment only, and always back to self when moment end. That The Ark's show always give me the satisfaction in this philosophy, which I can scream like I'm acting in a Godzilla movie and fade worries into the party only scream. Suggest you to do the same. It's better than therapy.

Please find more pictures from The Ark 22 Oct. 2006 DC concert at my flicker album. And I'll back soon for more happening.

Here is the ending video with Sylvester's high jump drum beat:

No comments: