3.19.2007

addict?


I sometime tell people that I'm not addicted to anything.
When all the kids are addicted in reading Manga and had been forbade by their parents, I luckily had almost all the freedom of it and even started to draw some myself. I used to hate smoke. But for a young Asian girl alone in Frence, school and movie industry, to be able to fit in. I start to smoke. I have had experience of drugs. I smoked, 1 pack per two months to half pack per day. I smoked when I work, when I go out have a cup of coffee or a glass of red with friends. But ever since I had my last cigarette the March 5th. I didn't even feel need of smoke when I spend a whole evening at Christiania the other day.

On the other hand. I can't quit to touch my blanket's silky trim, to touch my husband's or my cats' cold ears, put my hands in my pockets, eat Lobster ceviche in Nobu, Shishito peppers しし唐 and Haribo's Happy-Cola or Frizzy Cola etc.
Is that make me an addict?

日文食譜

Shishito peppers

1. Woks Shishito peppers with some oil
2. add Teriyaki sauce
3. add some sake when peppers start to shrink
4. keep woks till sake vaporized
5. serve Shishito peppers with dried bonito flakes on the top

しし唐辛子。大陸叫 尖椒 。其實就是不辣的青辣椒。做法很多種: 不切或切成段,切片。炒肉沫,脊肉,或小魚乾。

No comments: